New York Magazine/The Cut:
The Wall Street Journal: The White Sox: Go Ahead, Ignore Us
- " Understudies! Don't Cry For My Dad, Argentina"
- "The Rich Are Different: They Eat More Money"
- "The Lessons You Learn When You Write About TV For Money"
- Ego Checks You May Encounter As A Blogger-Turned-Book-Writer
- "Drinking While Pregnant"
- "Wallis Simpson or the Queen Mother?:
- How My Day Job Prepared Me For Freelance Life
- True Confession: I Had A Baby And Now My Dog Is Driving Me Nuts
Popula: What Is 'Drunk'? The middle of the road between abstinence and passing out in someone's front yard is still the middle of a road.
- "The Best Time I Drank My Friend's Contact Lenses"
- "Unsolicited Endorsement: Doodle Dot Com"
- "Inadvertently Mocking the Dead"
- "That Baby Wants To Break You Up"
- "My Weight Is My Family's Holiday Dinner Conversation
- "Life is Unfair: Isn't it Refreshing to Admit That?"
- The Tricky Business Of Asking For Work Favors Over Email
Lenny Letter: My Desk Smells Like Bacon
Parents: I Love Being a #BoyMom, But Still Wonder What Might Have Been if We Had a Girl
Gloria: The Pressure of Help in Hard Times
- "I'm So Not Doing the Married Name Thing"
- "Nothing Wrong With a 'Cookie Cutter' Wedding"
- Boosting the Economy, One Purchase at a Time"
- Stay at Home? Yes You Can!
US Catholic: Should you force your kids to go to Mass?
xoJane: My Own Weight Issues Have Made It A Struggle To Not Body Shame My Husband
Dame: When Did The Internet Become Smarter Than My Doctor?
Forbes.com: Contributor to "9/11 Stories"
- Babies Can Wait Until After My College Reunion
- Wife With A Life: How My My Mom Planned My Entire Wedding and Nobody Got Hurt"
- How I Learned To Not Be A Bridezilla
- Our First Christmas
- The Greed And The Glory Of The Wedding Gift Registry
- How I Learned To Quit Worrying And Love My Honeymoon
- "Wife with a Life: Pre-Cana is a Mixed Blessing"
- "The Wedding Dos And Don'ts That You Can't Get Married Without"
- Wife With A Life: The Unexpectedly Sucky Parts of Newlywed Life"
- " The Obamas Are Bringing Sexy Back To Marriage"
Middleouest: Moving Back to My Big Dumb Hometown
MN Artists: The Case for Plan B
- We don't need to have daughters or wives to find Donald Trump appalling
- On my anniversary, a letter to my soon-to-be married self
- So, how was your marriage on election night?
Swimmingly: What Catholic Marriage Training Taught Me About Sex
Chicago Tribune: "If You're Kissing, Don't Tell, Especially When You've Been Drinking."