Branded content and custom publications
The American Library Association:
- When It Happens to You: Library workers and school administrators talk about getting caught in the crossfire of book challenges
- Big ideas for small businesses
- The Virtual Job Hunt-Here's how to stand out, both as an applicant and an employer
- Give Them Shelter? Libraries face tough choices when homeless patrons set up permanent residence
- Automatic for the People -- Are self-service libraries a threat to the profession or an opportunity to better serve patrons?
- Know Your Rights--and Theirs How libraries prepare for possible ICE activity
- 2022 Subaru Love Promise Retailer of the Year
- Urban Salvagers Reclaim Material To Make New Treasures
- A Star (Record) is Born
- Cooking up fun
AARP's The Arrow:
- Four Reasons You Should Join TikTok Today The app isn't just for kids, and it can boost your career
- Love and Money Tips From Married Business Partners
The Red Bulletin:
- Learn why Cynthia Smith is called "the Jane Goodall of the marine world."
- Creative disruption: In Chicago, an inventive dance troupe is overcoming snobbery and prejudice to redefine what it means to be a ballerina
- BCG's Nadjia Yousif on investing in our tools and our teams How to create a better relationship between your people and your tech
- 6 proven methods for boosting employee morale
- Cheers to your organizational health
- How to create an engaging workplace culture
- Getting executive communications right: How Wayfair and Ford use Slack to bridge the divide between executives and their teams
The Costco Connection: Sniffing out trouble
The New York Times Parenting Newsletter:
University of Chicago Professional Education: Breaking the Paradigm of the Three-Stage Life In the Fourth Industrial Revolution - Continuing Education Is a Requirement, Not an Added Value
International Concussion Society:
- Returning the Athlete to Competition After a Concussion
- Consequences of Concussion in Retired Military
Fisher-Price: This Simple Switch Took the Stress Out of Dinnertime
- Why and how to build a stronger parent community in your child's program
- How parents can team up with teachers to take on your child's behavior issues
- Waldorf, Montessori, and more: A guide to social-emotional teaching styles in early education
Bento for Business: Three Ways to Avoid Overspending
The Barnes & Noble Book Blog:
- 6 Nonfiction Books That Will Give You Nightmares
- Our Favorite Books Written by Musicians
- Some Laid-Back Pregnancy Book Recommendations from a (Somewhat) Laid-Back Newish Mom
- Our Favorite Male Protagonists by Female Authors
- Seven Books for Sports Fans
- 7 Books That We're Pretty Sure Are On BeyoncÃ©'s Bookshelf
- 13 Great YA Novels With Male Protagonists
- The 5 Best Places to Leave Books Behi
Emusic: My collection of audiobook reviews (wherein I got paid to listen to celebrity memoirs!) lives here.
Folks by Pillpack:
- Putting A Face To America's Ableism Born with facial paralysis, the work of author, feminist, and public speaker Sarah Hollenbeck strives to get America to address the uncomfortable truth of its prejudices.
- Putting A Funny Face On Crohn's Disease -- Samantha Irby has made a career out of being witty about the unmentionable.
- Daredevil -- This blind athlete loves being noticed.
- 'My office is at WeWork but my spirit is with my company'
- The right way to approach data: Data Cult teaches WeWork employees to harness the power of information wisely