Profiles and Q&As
The A.V. Club:
- Ira Glass interview
- Andy Richter interview
- Linda Cardellini: Random Roles
- How Conan sketches are chosen and written
- Dan Savage on LGBTQ Republicans and His Plan for Election Day
- Ask Amy About Herself Already Advice columnist Amy Dickinson on her new memoir and a backup career dream
- Luvvy Ajayi: A Side-Eye Manifesto
- March 2005 Issue: "A is for Amy"
- "The Showoff"
- "You Should Know...Nora Dunn"
- A MacArthur "Genius Grant" Winner's Brain-Boosting Pursuits
- Out Of Office With The Founder Of Ghana's Asheshi University
- Daredevil -- This blind athlete loves being noticed.
- Putting A Face To America's Ableism Born with facial paralysis, the work of author, feminist, and public speaker Sarah Hollenbeck strives to get America to address the uncomfortable truth of its prejudices.
- Putting A Funny Face On Crohn's Disease -- Samantha Irby has made a career out of being witty about the unmentionable.
Northwestern University: Q & A with Professor Ellen Wartella
University of Chicago:
- Soar Winner Founded by Louise Shimmel, '77, the Cascades Raptor Center rescues more than 300 sick or injured birds of prey each year.
- Doing something without doing everything: Lars Peter Hansen shapes the legacy of Chicago economics.
- Comic timing: W. Kamau Bell prepares for his next upswing in the roller coaster business of comedy
Wine Enthusiast: Wine Shop Spotlight: Wine Goddess in Evanston, Illinois