McSweeney's Internet Tendency:
- "Terrible Fake Names"
- "In Case My New Young-Adult Novel Doesn't Sell, Here Are My Backup Ideas"
- " Yet Another Unnecessarily Long Monologue By a Supervillain as He Prepares to Kill His Nemesis"
Parents: Stuff I swear by
- When baby-led weaning people get too self-congratulatory
- 5 auto-replies a WAHM sets when the winter cold season comes early
- 5 breastfeeding athletes I'm waiting to see
- If you don't know what your family's Halloween costume is, why are you even here?
WTTW/PBS Chicago: A sketch I wrote called Bazer Box, parodying the subscription box trend.