New York Times: When a New Mother's Joy is Entwined With Grief
- Best Treatments for Common Summer Skin Woes: Here's how to heal when you're already sunburned, chafed, stung, or otherwise inflamed
- What If You Can't Sleep the Night Before Your Race? Instead of stressing, throw everything you think you know about prerace Z's out the window and replace it with this.
- Sex Rx for Women
- These Neuroscientists Are Box-Office Mind Readers
- The Cubs' Secret Weapon? Kale, Naturally
International Concussion Society:
- Returning the Athlete to Competition After a Concussion
- Consequences of Concussion in Retired Military
Medicine on the Midway (University of Chicago Hospital): Two disciplines: one goal: Retired after a successful career in pharma, Elliott Sigal wants to help researchers take cancer immunotherapy 'to the next level.'
Social Change/Adler University: On the front lines - Adler community is addressing overdose epidemic head-on
The University of Chicago Magazine: Bite by bite -- For adolescents with eating disorders, recovery may involve the whole family
- Robot Improves Lung Cancer Detection
- Healing the Hurt Chicago programs help young victims of trauma find their way forward
- Does Holistic Dentistry Have Teeth -- or Is It Just Another Buzzword?
- Can Smartphones Detect Signs of Dementia?
Cincinnati Magazine: Why many moms rely on assistance from birth doulas
Folks by Pillpack:
- The Goddess with the Blood Red Eyes: If a rare disease steals your eyesight, you might as well drink good wine.
- Putting A Face To America's Ableism Born with facial paralysis, the work of author, feminist, and public speaker Sarah Hollenbeck strives to get America to address the uncomfortable truth of its prejudices.
- Putting A Funny Face On Crohn's Disease -- Samantha Irby has made a career out of being witty about the unmentionable.
- Daredevil -- This blind athlete loves being noticed.
- Do's and don'ts for running a Turkey Trot with your kid
- Why this nutritionist wants you to eat candy on Halloween
US Catholic: The sex talk: Earlier is better