The New York Times Parenting Newsletter: Make your own moms group
- 6 proven methods for boosting employee morale
- Cheers to your organizational health
- How to create an engaging workplace culture
- Getting executive communications right: How Wayfair and Ford use Slack to bridge the divide between executives and their teams
The American Library Association:
- Give Them Shelter? Libraries face tough choices when homeless patrons set up permanent residence
- Automatic for the People -- Are self-service libraries a threat to the profession or an opportunity to better serve patrons?
The Costco Connection: Sniffing out trouble
International Concussion Society:
- Returning the Athlete to Competition After a Concussion
- Consequences of Concussion in Retired Military
Fisher-Price: This Simple Switch Took the Stress Out of Dinnertime
- Why and how to build a stronger parent community in your child's program
- How parents can team up with teachers to take on your child's behavior issues
- Waldorf, Montessori, and more: A guide to social-emotional teaching styles in early education
The Barnes & Noble Book Blog:
- 6 Nonfiction Books That Will Give You Nightmares
- Our Favorite Books Written by Musicians
- Some Laid-Back Pregnancy Book Recommendations from a (Somewhat) Laid-Back Newish Mom
- Our Favorite Male Protagonists by Female Authors
- Seven Books for Sports Fans
- 7 Books That We're Pretty Sure Are On Beyoncé's Bookshelf
- 13 Great YA Novels With Male Protagonists
- The 5 Best Places to Leave Books Behi
Emusic: My collection of audiobook reviews (wherein I got paid to listen to celebrity memoirs!) lives here.
Folks by Pillpack:
- Putting A Face To America's Ableism Born with facial paralysis, the work of author, feminist, and public speaker Sarah Hollenbeck strives to get America to address the uncomfortable truth of its prejudices.
- Putting A Funny Face On Crohn's Disease -- Samantha Irby has made a career out of being witty about the unmentionable.
- Daredevil -- This blind athlete loves being noticed.
- 'My office is at WeWork but my spirit is with my company'
- The right way to approach data: Data Cult teaches WeWork employees to harness the power of information wisely