The Barnes & Noble Book Blog:
- 6 Nonfiction Books That Will Give You Nightmares
- Our Favorite Books Written by Musicians
- The Book-Lover's Guide to the Emmys
- Our Favorite Bedtime Stories
- Some Laid-Back Pregnancy Book Recommendations from a (Somewhat) Laid-Back Newish Mom
- Our Most Embarrassing Book Nerd Confessions
- Our Favorite Male Protagonists by Female Authors
- "7 Great Gifts for Your Friend Who LOVES The Pioneer Woman"
- Non-Book Gifts For Book Lovers
- Seven Books for Sports Fans
- 7 Books That We're Pretty Sure Are On Beyoncé's Bookshelf
- 13 Great YA Novels With Male Protagonists
- 6 Books That Are Even Better as Audiobooks
- The Juiciest Revelations from Ava Gardner: The Secret Conversations
- The 5 Best Places to Leave Books Behind
The Costco Connection: Sniffing out trouble
Emusic: My collection of audiobook reviews (wherein I got paid to listen to celebrity memoirs!) lives here.
Folks by Pillpack:
- Putting A Face To America's Ableism Born with facial paralysis, the work of author, feminist, and public speaker Sarah Hollenbeck strives to get America to address the uncomfortable truth of its prejudices.
- Putting A Funny Face On Crohn's Disease -- Samantha Irby has made a career out of being witty about the unmentionable.
- Daredevil -- This blind athlete loves being noticed.
International Concussion Society:
- Returning the Athlete to Competition After a Concussion
- Consequences of Concussion in Retired Military
Fisher-Price: This Simple Switch Took the Stress Out of Dinnertime
Subaru Drive: Cooking up fun