ASU W.P Carey School of Business Alumni Magazine: The serious side of entertainment (I covered Teglas, O'Connor, and Zimmerlich)
Berkeley Haas Magazine: Profile of Suzann Priest-Cabling, CFO of Jackson Square Properties
Chicago Booth Magazine:
- The View from Mexico City: The Alumni Club of Mexico loves to gather--with family, guest speakers, and each other.
- At Home, Abroad: A lifetime of wanderlust inspires Kendra Mirasol to support cultural exchange
- Soar Winner Founded by Louise Shimmel, '77, the Cascades Raptor Center rescues more than 300 sick or injured birds of prey each year.
- The View from Seattle: Intriguing content presented in marquee locations brings together members of a fast-growing club.
Crain's Chicago Business: Meet the men who built @properties into the biggest real estate game in town
- Why Long Hours and an Obsession With Efficiency Might Be Hurting Your Business
- How Hardee's Shed Its Bikini-Centric Ad Strategy, and Cleverly Grew Up
- How Sonic Drive-In Prepared for Natural Disasters -- and Then Thrived Despite 2017's Hurricanes
- Taco Bell Is Having a 'Go Big or Go Home' Moment
- 2018 trends in design/packaging and social media
- 10 Genius Marketing Campaigns That Went Viral (in 2018)
- Are you crowdsourcing or wasting your time?
- Apps For A More Organized Life--And Why They Won't Work
- The Software That Airbnb And Kickstarter Have Used To Get Honest Employee Feedback
- 5 Creative Ideas For Throwing An Office Holiday Party People Will Love
- Out Of Office With The Founder Of Ghana's Asheshi University
- 5 Rules For Building A Family-Friendly Startup For Grownups
- A MacArthur "Genius Grant" Winner's Brain-Boosting Pursuits
- 15 Apps That Make Freelancer Life Easier
- How To Quit Your Job While On Maternity Leave
- How To Master The Fine Art Of The Follow-Up
- How to (Gently) Crush Your Client's Dreams
- 7 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Taking On A Big Project
Kellogg School of Management:
- Kellogg announces 2017 Social Impact Awards winners: Two Kellogg social entrepreneurs receive a total of $140,000 to launch and develop their startups after graduation.
- Announcing the first winner of the Rockefeller Foundation & Kellogg School of Management Sustainable Investing Fellowship: CampoColombia, a Sustainable Investing Challenge finalist, will receive a year's worth of intensive support
- Northwestern debuts new online leadership series
- Creating Win-Win Scenarios for Companies and Investors: Divya Narendra '12 Looks to Turn Sumzero Into the Wikipedia of Investment Ideas
- Start Me Up: Emile Cambry Jr. '08.
Marijuana Business Magazine: Namaste Technologies relies on early mover advantage to expand global reach
Stanford Business Magazine: What Kind of Product "Authenticity" Appeals in China?
The Trust Project at Northwestern University: An Inside Perspective on Building Brand Trust at Cadillac
The University of Chicago Magazine: Rolling the dice: Chicago Booth clinical professor of entrepreneurship Waverly Deutsch brings theatrical and gaming influences to her teaching.
- 'My office is at WeWork but my spirit is with my company'
- The right way to approach data: Data Cult teaches WeWork employees to harness the power of information wisely
Wine Enthusiast: Wine Shop Spotlight: Wine Goddess in Evanston, Illinois