2. Frye Harness Boots: for looking rugged yet cute with bootcut jeans.
3. Frye Paige Tall Riding Boots: when I want to wear some cute supple boots over my jeans that I'll have a hard time pulling off later.
4. Franco Sarto Branzino Boots: when I want to feel a little bit like I'm part of some massive fashionable army.
5. Etienne Aigner Cailyn Boots: for when I want to pretend I own a horse that happens to go with my brown clothes.
6. Aerosoles Durrific Boots: for when I want the illusion of height but still be able to walk more than a block.
7. Boden purple suede flat platform boots: for when all the others just won't do.
(Ankle-height boots will be addressed at a later date.)
(Also in my defense these boots were acquired over a span of several years, not that it makes it any less ridiculous. )