Today is the day to experience the refreshingly crisp citrus taste of Fresca..
Rank: Ways of Waking Yourself Up
- Talking to yourself. This is something I do quite frequently. I'll be having a conversation in my sleep and carry it out actually speaking. I'll wake up and for a few moments, think that the person I'm speaking to is still in the room. I won't realize that that person isn't actually in the room, but merely get annoyed that they obviously don't know what I'm talking about. Downside: This will drive you insane.
- Laughing. This is nice. You're a happy person, awake or asleep. Downside: You're not sure if you laughed a pleasant laugh or a maniacal laugh.
- Grinding your teeth. This is a new one I recently experienced. I woke up thinking that I was gnawing on a bit of hot dog leftover in my mouth from the previous night's baseball game, and realized that I was chewing on my own teeth. Am I really this angry and stressed out? Downside: Your teeth are bound to end up the size of corn niblets.
- Falling out of bed. What are you, 4? Well, at least it'll provide a funny story. Downside: You need a bigger bed.
- Screaming. Downside: Bound to frighten your bed/roommates, should you